Friday

My Top 50 Favorite Stumblers:

Details are below: These are not chosen in any particular order...






chilaxsilly: She really loves photography, and has some very interesting photos on her blog... My favorite discovery from her is the Lidka i Marcin Sacha.

KoruReturns: She also likes photography... She discovered the Chris Tucker Def Comedy Jam. I've always been a real big Chris Tucker fan...

waltcat: He has a lot of humorous stuff on his Stumbleupon page.
My favorite discovery from him is Danica Patrick on a Cobra...

berryberr: She loves graphic and interior design. There are some real original concepts on her page, and there is always something new. My favorite discovery from her is this design...

Purple-kisssss
: She's deeply interested in photography and art. Some of my favorites are these pictures...

********************************************************************************

mywifequitherjob: His page seems to focus a lot on self-improvement. One of my favorites is his online investing blog...

hannahFan2: She really loves music. I like her discovered page on how MTV has discontinued embeddable videos...

AynRandfan: Loves politics. Here is one of the latest discoveries...

seaxneat: He has a lot of political material on his blog. One of his latest discoveries is here...

cramped: This is a funny guy. One of my favorite pages on his blog is this one...

********************************************************************************

yopp: She is a big fan of photography. There is one photo that I really like. Here is the picture of a little sheep or lamb. I'm not sure which one, but here is is...

rosiog: Loves photography and art pieces. This one discovery of hers is a picture I've never seen of Marilyn Monroe...

brexians: Photography is one of his favorites too. There is a really original picture of a one of a kind motorcycle that I like on his page. This is one of the discoveries that stuck out to me...

alieflores: This is one of my favorites. She likes bizarre and original stuff, and has a really good sense of humor. Alie also has an original fashion taste that I like. Here is one of the discoveries that she found a while back. The styles are very different, yet nice...

geoglyph: She has a cool sense of humor also. Here is an interesting discovery of hers where you can browse the pictures on the page...

********************************************************************************

terrec: has a lot of interesting photos on her blog. Here is one of her most recent picture discoveries...

BrendoMan: I've noticed that Brendo loves video games and movies. One of his new discoveries includes a pretty cool DC Universe game...

elcispop: This is a stumbler who seems to like graphic design and photography. This
is a recent discovery she found. I think it's different...

queesyweesy: Another stumbler who loves photography. In one of her recently discovered photos, she has a picture of a bird trying to bum a cigarette.

Stashed09: She seems to love photography and cooking. If you're a poetry fan, you should take a look at her personal poetry blog whenever you get the chance...

********************************************************************************

XStumblBabeX: is into photography like many others on S.U. One of the discoveries that I like from this interesting Stumbler, is the one where there are some not so often seen pictures of Tina Fey...

aliceyoo: Alice is an interesting person. I think she is fond of photography and has a sense of humor. She discovered a nice page about Korean girls. It looks like they are involved in some sort of marketing campaigns. Here is where you can find the pictures...

AntiThingsAnti: Here is a guy who likes photography and programming. One of his discoveries I like are of one of the Victoria's Secret models (I think). You can see the pic yourself here...

kellermaveric: Here is a guy with a sense of humor. In a recent discovery, he noted a page where it states the reasons Wikipedia will fail...

hdalex: Loves photography and art. One of my favorite discoveries of his is a painting of a street in Venice...

********************************************************************************

Stacy09: She has a good sense of humor and has some interesting photos on her page. One I like is a picture of a pair of colorful eyes...

yeah-whatever: I get the impression that she likes photography and humor. There is a funny video that she discovered regarding a Career-builder Super Bowl Ad...

Happinessisbette: Is a guy who is into self-improvement and business. In one of his discoveries a while back, he highlighted some pretty cool tips for anyone involved in business...

marryj9: One of her interests is photography. In one of her past discoveries, she had an interesting picture of a woman and a polar bear. It's an interesting piece of artwork...

Little-Wing: She loves videos and photography. She discovered an interesting picture recently. You can find the selection here...

********************************************************************************

Evaj06: This Stumbler has a love for photography and humor. A while back, she discovered an interesting picture of a guy with a tattoo of a face on the back of his head. You can go here to get a look at it...

Ezizabef: She likes photography and bizarre things. Not in a bad way. I think she just loves original photos. She discovered a pretty interesting page on a strange owl who can make himself big or small...

Stratocastic: This is a guy who loves music and playing the guitar. One of his discoveries I think is a pretty good find is the following page about LeAnn Rimes...

Zombietkk: Here's a cool guy who seems to like photos and artwork. He didn't have any discovered sites that I could find, but he has one rally nice page of reviewed pics...

caromire: Another Stumbler into photography and dancing. However, one interesting discovery of hers was of an article talking about teen binge drinking. She has plenty of other good things on her blog as well...

********************************************************************************

pithythistle: She is into fashion and photography. I wish there was a little more to see there as far as her discoveries go, but she is an active S.U. member who has some fun stuff on her blog. For those of you into fashion, see her latest discovered site...

mutantsloth: Here is someone who likes things that you just don't see everyday. She has quite a bit of art and photography on her page also. Here is an example of one of the odd discoveries she's uncovered...

eMMMy: A Stumbler who has a funny side, she also is into photography and has interesting pictures on her page. Here is one of her most recent discoveries...

LLBwwb: I would consider her to be a fan of the arts and a lover of photography. Of all of her discoveries, I really like the BALCONES DE BUENOS AIRES......

SofieFaulkner: By the look of her stumbles, she has a funny personality. Check out a past contribution she discovered. It's a comic strip that she follows...

********************************************************************************

starspirit: I get the feeling that this member loves pictures of the environment and natural surroundings. Here is a beautiful discovery of hers showing the the sky...

mskiki: This stumbler is another funny one. One of her discoveries that brought back memories for me, was a picture of what seems to be Ricky Schroder back in the day...

erithbabalon: I like her taste in photography. One of her discoveries that I think is pretty nice happens to be a simple picture of the beach...

eurotrash: Here is a guy who really interacts with fellow stumblers, and also happens to be pretty funny. One of the pages he discovered, which I thought were pretty funny, is of this little kid on the beach...

G991956: He really seems to be into nature and birds. He has some beautiful pictures on his blog, and one of my favorite discoveries of his is this blue poisonous frog mainly because I've never seen one before...

********************************************************************************

borderline: I can definitely say that this stumbler has a sense of humor. One of her discoveries that I thought was really an original photo, was the picture of two beds...

theNebulous: This is a girl who is pretty funny. Most of the things I see on her page make you think a little. She has some pretty nice discoveries on her page. However, one that I really like is one she discovered recently. Now, go and see the wrinkly dog on a blanket picture...

WuvMonki: Obviously, this is yet another stumbler with a sense of humor. For some reason, I liked one of her discoveries about the before and after picture of this model...

northpaw: This is another big fan of photography. One of the discoveries that I really like from this Stumbler would probably be the one of the trout jumping to their safety. I doubt they knew they were doing it, but you never know...

deviantblonde: This is another person who loves photography and gets involved with S.U. members. One of my favorite discoveries from this person is a picture of a girl standing in a tunnel...

I hope you can get some benefit out of networking with these StumbleUpon members. They have a lot to offer to the web 2.0 community, and hopefully I can keep up with them and update you on their status!



















myspace web counter

web counter code