Tuesday

BMW M3 New & Used Cars For Sale At Auction Prices...

You don't need to be a doctor, lawyer, or inherit millions to be able to cruise around in a new BMW M3. Most people know that knowledge is power. With the right information, you too can get a beautiful BMW as your dream car. They say you get what you pay for. I say, pay as much as you like. It's your money...


Is Now A Perfect Time To Lease That Car Of Your Dreams?

One thing is becoming quite popular these days. That thing is to Lease a car for the purpose of using it personally. This way, the person who decides to use the car, gets to basically do as they want with it (besides tearing the car up and causing it to lose value), and can save themselves the trouble of having to get their money's worth once they decide they're done with it. In some cases, we all try to get at least what our car is worth once we've decided to sell it. By leasing it, we don't have to deal with that headache.

Have you ever gone to the dealership to try and buy a new car? You better be prepared. Buying a new car is a luxury. You usually have to fork up an arm and a leg just to drive it off the lot. If you don't have the capital required, you may just leave the lot with your third or fourth choice. Not the best buying scenario. Not only that, but once you drive it off of the dealership's property, the headache and maintainace nightmares are all yours to keep. The only good thing is that you can look at the lowered value of the vehicle (which begins as soon as you take off), as a benefit and maybe right it off as a liability.

The cool thing about the whole concept of leasing, is that you can cruise around in the ride as if it's yours, but you can do it at a much less expensive price. You can pretty much sort of own the car for a couple of years. The cost of maintainence is actually included with the price. Another plus, is you get added perks like buyer's discounts and depreciation. This starts from the beginning. In the bigger picture, the lease option seems a little more desirable, because you actually get a better deal, and more immediate benefits. You can get the one of your choice, pay less, and have lower risk.

When it comes down to it, it's a pretty good way to basically own a vehicle that you want to drive, and is very affordable. When you do this, you can aim for a more pricey model, and still stay within your price range. When looking at the option to buy new, you will need a heck of a lot more money, and you may not get exactly what you want. The ownership headaches are mostly out the window. It's like buying a new car without paying full price.

If you are a first time buyer, this option may especially work out for you. If you haven't had time to build credit or save a lot of money, you may be in luck. You have no need to guess whether or not you will get the money back for you investment once you've used the car for as long as you needed to. Keep in mind that the car is not technically yours, so you can find a better car in better shape for your money.


Related comments:

Jessica said she could not wait to drive her new E46 to school today.
I went to the auction yesterday to pick up my used E36. That car is the coolest and most beautiful car I've ever laid my eyes on.
Does anyone know where I can purchase a convertible for a fraction of the price that my local dealership is asking me to pay?
If you do find a decent BMW that is for sale, and at a pretty reasonable price, please contact me to let me know.
I was so irate when I heard my cousin had just got that same car on sale. I can hardly sleep at night knowing that he paid less for his car than I paid for my Honda!





That new bmw m3 is so hot, I would melt as soon as I jumped in the driver seat.
That may be true, but the bmw e46 is nothing to ignore either.
My mom finally bought the bmw e36 I had been waiting all year for. She calls me spoiled.
I really want the bmw convertible. However, I would not mind the hard top either.
I can't believe my brother just paid pennies on the dollar for that bmw m3 for sale.
So what happened? Did he finally fork up the money for the new bmw e30?
I don't know. The bmw coupe is more my style.
I don't know if I like the 2004 bmw as much as the 2005 bmw.
True, but I can't see anything wrong with the 2006 bmw either.
Yes, they finally went ahead and got the bmw sedan.
Yes! We got the bmw m3 turbo yesterday.
No, we drove the bmw car to the store.
I can't believe their going to give me a bmw csl for my sixteenth birthday.
I did another search on the bmw 2001 model.
I was up all night long trying to search through the bmw review section.
Did you ever get a hold of the bmw challenge download?
I don't know if that car will even be any good now. You might as well sell it as bmw parts.
If they give me the new bmw for my graduation, I'll more than likely cry in front of all my friends.
I don't care what anyone says. The black bmw is the absolute coolest car around.
I do like the bmw 2007 look. It's better than last years.
So she did end up getting the bmw smg. She is more lucky than she will ever imagine.
The bmw price is nowhere near as high as I thought it would be.
The 2000 bmw is not bad at all. Why is she complaining about it anyway?
Every car I have ever owned is red. If I get a new one, it will be a red bmw .
Have you ever heard of the schnitzer bmw?
You can have that one if you want. However, I love the white bmw even though I'll have to keep it clean all the time.
What do you think about the bmw e90?
That one is the bmw compact.
He loves the 08 bmw drop.
I would not be bitter at all if I had the 95 bmw.
That version is the bmw v8 model.
I will be looking forward to buy bmw next time.
I don't know if I would go far as buying the 92 bmw.
I had a 99 bmw way back in 2000.
What in the world is the bmw dinan?
What bmw model do you like the best?
She said something about the bmw touring.
I would gladly lease bmw if I had the means to.
Give me a 97 bmw, I really don't care.
He would probably like the bmw sport.
If it is anything, it has to be the bmw automatic.
She wanted to get the bmw cabrio for her anniversary.
I really have no idea how much that bmw cost.that
I love that bmw silver color.
My cousin Frank will gladly sell me his 03 bmw.
My Dad said that as soon as he gets his Range Rover, he'll give me his 04 bmw.
I think that is a 05 bmw.
In my eyes, that is the best bmw, but that's just my opinion.
The bmw 325 is not too bad at all. If I had one, I would be very happy.
I'm looking for a bmw euro.
Yes, I always wanted the convertible, but the bmw hardtop will work out just fine.
I want my bmw yellow with a perfect detail job.
I never dreamed I'd be in the position to buy a bmw.
Did you see that Hamann bmw?
I went to Hartge bmw to see what deals they had.
The 01 bmw was when I first began to like imports.
I had a 06 bmw in 2006.
His model is a bmw 325i.
I was literally shocked when I saw their bmw prices.
That 02 bmw has all kinds of extras on it.
The 09 bmw was my Christmas present for being good all year.
I finally convinced him to buy the bmw e39.
I had a Camaro and a 96 bmw.
How do you feel about the bmw roadster?
I heard they were doing better as far as the bmw sales go.
She had a bmw z4, and I paid more attention to the car than I did to her.
I like the bmw 330. You can get it for me on my 21st birthday if you want.
The bmw cabriolet is more of a girl care to me.
Just go online to find the bmw comparison.
I am tired of seeing the 07 bmw everywhere I go.
I love the color of money, so I'm planning on getting a green bmw.
Does anyone know the price of bmw nowadays?
I returned my 91 bmw because it kept making this high pitched noise.
I couldn't believe the cost of bmw parts in that town.
If I can find some bmw deals, I fork up the money next week.
Let me know if you come across a bmw forsale.
I cannot wait to see what the 2011 bmw will look like. I'll be dreaming about it until it comes out.










You may know someone who has recently leased a vehicle, and wondered, why wouldn't they just buy it? For starters, they don't have to worry as much about caring and maintaining the car. We usually treat our cars like they're a part of the family. This way, we don't really have to deal with the work that is associated with ownership. Also, when trying to resell it, you don't have to deal with going through Kelly Blue Book and trying to get the "market" value of it. Usually, we end up getting slightly less than what's in the book. Obviously, when it comes to leasing a vehicle, you don't have to do that because the dealership where you trade it in or sell
it to takes care of this problem for you.

When you go to talk to the slick salesman that decides what car is best for you, it always helps to come prepared with the right amount of cash that the friendly car sales guy is looking to swipe from you too. If you want the car of your dreams, you better have the cash of their dreams. If you don't have what they are looking for, you better start deciding what other choices you may be happy with. Wanted that Camaro? Depending on the cash you have, you may have to settle for that Honda. Also, a good thing is that the car is your property, but like all things yours, the bad thing is you get to take care of all the trouble associated with it. Maybe as far as taxes are concerned, you may be able to get a little cash back on it. However, leasing a car can give you some of those benefits as well.

If you ever want to cruise around and have the appearance and admiration of owning a new vehicle, but don't have the money to really fork up all at once, maybe leasing is for you. For whatever the extent of the lease is, you can drive around, not have the headaches of ownership, and have fairly little risk involved with the deal. Road tax and other costs will actually be added into the price you pay. As with ownership, you drive off the lot, and your investment immediately starts to decline in value. With the lease option, you actually have immediate benefits of not owning the vehicle once you drive off the lot. Is leasing a car starting to seem a little more desireable now? Think about it. You can look as if you own a new car, and not be as liable for it. Also, you don't need as much cash. Sounds like a cool rental deal.

O.K. So now we understand the benefits of leasing a car that you prefer to own. It is what you want, and you do not have to put down as much money, or pay as much per month. You also do not need to worry about the hassles of maintainence and costs of things associated with a new car or truck. It really is almost like getting the car of your dreams without paying the price of your nightmares. And a whole lot less stressful.

Remember going to the lot for your first car and geting turned down because you did not have the down payment? You will less likely have to go through this when leasing a vehicle. When you have driven the car for as long as you needed to, you will not need to worry about recovering the cash you put into your investement, because it is not really yours. You as the buyer are in a much better negotiating position, because the dealership is more likely to allow you to drive off the lot with less money down, knowing that the car is still theirs. This way you keep more money in your pocket, and you also get the number one car of your choice.